Wednesday, February 18, 2009

U-N-I goes XXL

Well, well, well... those U-N-I cats are making moves. Duhh!! U-N-I is on thee success roller coaster and got the all access pass to go again and again. Two words, GET IT!




Check out Omar's Mixtape Massacre mixtape review on U-N-I's Before There Was Love...



LOL @ The Infamous O's comment on Y-O lookin' like a old school Tommy Davidson back when he was in 'In Living Color' on the cover of 'Before There Was Love', hehe. Ahh.. we love you Yonas! *MUAH*

Outstanding job (yet again) Thurz and Y-O! Y'all are doing something right. So obvious.


Until next time xoxo, Jaye of L.A. Bella

Yooo!!
Don't really have much time to blog cause I'm nutty busy out here in Vegas, but I had to step in and let ya'll know that the issue of XXL is the April issue with Camron on the cover,hasn't quite dropped yet, but cop it when it does.

Sidenote: They're compared to a combination of Little Brother & Blackstar...dayyyuummmm say word?? Love you boys!!

till next time
xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella