Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ghettorock hits the road.

The GhettoRock clan is heading to Vegas for Magic, the fashion industry’s trade show that acts as a cock-tease for fashion innovation, style and standard.





& what kind of team-member would I be if I didn't joint my GhettoRock fam in the city of sin?? I'd love to check in & give you guys updates, but it's usually far too chaotic & I expect to play hard and work harder so it might be too go go go for me to even pretend to be able to keep you kids posted. Don't think I won't give you all the dirty details when I touch back down in the town that owns my heart. So until then I'm out, & leaving my baby (our blog) in the trusty hands of my one and only other half and partner in crime to this L.A. Bella shit!!

Two fingers, loved ones!!
I'm out & so damn at it!!

Till next time, tell em Jaye!!
xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella