Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dilla

So if you've done your homework on the L.A. Bella girls you should know that I am one of the biggest Dilla heads. Jaye and I have decided to "Big Up" a black man every week in honor of Black History Month. Today I am knocking 2 birds out with one stone. First and foremost I am bigging up none other than the late great James Yancey. It also happens to be his birthday.
HAPPYMUTHAFUCKINGBORTHDAY DILLA!!!
Your memory & music does now, & forever will live on. For all you Dilla ignorants out there. Sit back at get schooled...


Pick up your Dilla Tribute Tee @ ghettorockclothing.com


I'll leave you with one of my favorite Dilla joints.."Players" by Slum Village.
We miss you sir & Thank you for everything.
I hope you know the affect you've had.
R.I.P.
Till Next time
xxox B.C. of L.A. Bella