Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bitch Power time, again!!

Personally speaking, I'm not a big Mtv fan. There's enough bullshit in everyday life so I don't find it necessary to fill my head with even more pop-culture-approved bullshit..However, I do make it a point to tune in every Thursday to watch ABDC. & this time it is for one reason only THE BEAT FREAKS!!

So let me do this the right way and introduce you to their components. I remember when I first started taking class at Millenium, before I knew any of these chicks Rino & Maryss (choreography team: Geminiz) were teaching classes so intricate that I was scared to step foot in it. Shorty was 15 years old and doing headspins longer than grown men that were in her crew at the time The Boogiebrats. Teresa Espinosa was on tour with Britney (pre-breakdown, when she was ruling the world) Lady Jules was rockin Fresstyle Session Lindsey B. was killin the dance scene and I'm not gonna lie I don't know the other girls, but from what they show I'm pretty sure they weren't sitting around twittling their thumbs. Together they are all The Beat Freaks and these ladies don't only have now but they've also got next, ask your favorite b-boy, everybody who should know, does know & I could go on & on about how clean, intricate, innovative, crunk, fresh, on, fly ill & dope they are but maybe I should just let their dancing speak for it's self.


FREAK THE VOTE! FREAK THE VOTE! FREAK THE VOTE!

Till next time
xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella