Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lily keeps it trilly.


She's known for excessive smoking and cursing like a sailor. Translation: My kind of bitch!! Lily's freshman album "Alright, Still" continues to dominate my shower time. You can most likely catch me simultaneously washing my hair and singing "Knock Em Out" at the top of my lungs. As luck would have it, in between drinking herself into oblivion & talking massive shit about fellow celebutaunts like Amy Winehouse, Lily has managed to scrummage up enough material to put out her sophomore album. Now, it's not very often that I find myself admitting to be in anticipation, but I've got to suck it up and admit that I am over-ready to hear what she's been working on. Judging from what I have heard on her myspace page, it doesn't look like I'm going to be disappointed. More cut-throat brutal honesty, lack of male ego-stroking, front paging vulnerability, wit coupled with sarcasm, electro-pop beats, her I don't take shit attitude and once again the dame seems to be refreshingly staying true to who she is. In result, We can't complain. Do your thing Lily, Fuck these wankers!! You without a doubt deserves the L.A. Bella stamp of approval. Bonus: she'll be performing at the Wiltern in L.A. on the 3rd of April. Score!



Till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella