Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So CHI. that they're bashful!!

We all know L.A. Bella eat, sleeps, breathes, smokes & drinx L.A. but I must admit the Chi isn't lookin too bad lately. Ok ok Fuckit!! I'll admit. The Chi is lookin good, there I said it. Don't read to far into that tho blog readers. Westside till I die, 2pac style. California Love, Dr. Dre Style & I'm from L dot A like Murs, but besides all that..

..this isn't even about Mikey, Chuck or Lupe!! These fellas are just included to support my new found theory that..ther's just somethin about a Chi-town boy!!

However, today I'm here to touch on Mic Terror (no pun intended Mic) & this vicious joint below. Honestly I'm not too familiar with this kid, but I give you my word when I say I will be getting quite familiar after hearing what the chi-town repper has to offer, I advise you all to do the same.

Toldyaso L.A.
Now if you know me like you should, then you know I embarrassingly enough am always loving vulgar below the belt metaphors lol so let me just point out that this guy says:
"Boy, where yo woman is? First get the number then, like the walls of Jerico I leave the p*ssy crumblin. Call your girl couch Mickey D's cause I'm lovin it" lmao get em Mic!!
Till Next time
xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella