Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At It Again??

Hell yeah they're at it again! Between my daily 'homework', getting put on (Thanks TiRon), and hearing shit thru the grapevine i've found that Jeezy, Yeezy, and T.I got some new shit, new shit out.

Check it ouuuut!

WELCOME BACK - YOUNG JEEZY

Welcome back? My nig, you ain't goin' NOWHERE!

WELCOME TO HEARTBREAK - KANYE WEST feat. KID CUDI

So I was put on to this video by my boy TiRon last night and really?... what the fuck else is this nigga Kanye going to think of next?!! Two thumbs WAY up.


DEAD AND GONE - T.I. feat. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

L.A. Bella LOVES YOU T.I.!!!

P.S. T.I.'s Road to Redemption, catch it on MTV every Tuesday at 6:30 pm west coast time. You already know you can pretty much catch the reruns everyday, but if you're really not trying to fuck with commercials then here it is... on MTV.com.


Until next time xoxo,
Jaye of L.A. Bella