Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is how you get Got

So after having a much needed lunch date with my oh so brilliant father, the conversation lead to what I've been up to. After filling him in on business, future plans, friends, & family. We found ourselves talking about men. I was telling him lame stories of the lines niggaz in the club throw at women these days. This same conversation was had with my people Bri & Eazee (sidenote: big-ups to The Weekend Warriors & FCC) where Bri said that she recently had a dude approach her saying "You know I'm rich? which makes you a lucky girl" C'mon fellas atleast pretend to obtain some sort of substance.

On Sunday I had a few dudes come up to me reppin their team but I think my favorite line was "Hey sexy shawty (before I finish, for future reference fellas, please don't ever approach a chick by calling her sexy shawty, it gives me shivers in all the wrong ways. ew) I got enough money to buy you happiness." Nigga, wtf?? My dad & I then joked that I should have pulled the heat out and robbed his ass like "...well since I know you got it" lol Boys, stop flossin your cash, it's tacky and gives off the impression that it's all you have to offer which isn't a good look. Your chains are embarrassing & gawdy & you aren't the first person on the planet to pop champagne.
"Out in Brooklyn late night flashing all of your rocks...GOT, this is how you get Got" -Mos Def

In the words of the late Big L "I dont fuck with none of you niggaz,I might pull out this gun on your niggaz and rob every last one of you niggaz".

Careful, don't let the face fool you, my shot is vicious ;)

xoxo Till next time B.C. of L.A. Bella