Thursday, January 1, 2009

L.A. Bella shows love to the Just Be Cool fam


The Just Be Cool movement had a Holiday party, and I'd love to tell you every single detail of the unforgettable night, except for the fact that I can't quite remember much, in a good way tho =) From what I do remember? Skotch's performance was kinda Illy. To be completely honest I wasn't all too sure what to expect from Skotch. Personally I love the dude. He might give the best advice of all my friends and is good to hop up and spit a Jeezy verse with enough energy and presence to make you want to see him perform for real. Well The Just Be Cool holiday party put all my questions to rest. You killed it Skotch Davis, but you know I didn't expect anything other than you killig it my ninja lol. U-N-I, Pac, Zshwatwa, & Dom did their thing too. Stupid Big Ups to Y.O's free-style. We see you too Thurz. Pac did Mayor and everyone went nutty, as usual and bla bla bla. Zshwatwa was new to me, but she held hers in a show of all dudes. Dom kept it simple and mellow, and it was all brought to you by LAX paperboyz. Gavin or Mizzle lol is without a doubt part of the family that God forgot to give me. He's quoted  saying "It's about being who you truly are, what's cool to you and to who you are, just do it if it makes you happy you feel me? Just be cool that's it". Some things are just that simple and I couldn't imagine anyone cooler heading the movement. (shameless plug: www.mizzleisthecoolest.blogspot.com). If you weren't there? Sorry for yaaaa suckaaaazzzz. Till next time. xoxo L.A. Bella