Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inauguration in 3 days. Say word?

He's coming!! Well,  it's been requested by the people that they are ready to hear L.A. Bella thoughts on our fut
ure president. Well considering the fact that we did everything in our power to help pursued voters, swing states and support the man who is sure to be the greatest president in history. I guess I can simply say that there isn't one moment that the mere mention of Obama comes up and I get all giddy like a little school girl. In three days he will be inaugurated into office. Barack Obama will be our official president and you have no idea how proud it makes me to finally be an American and be able to say that. Truth is,  it's been a long time comin
g, and it'll still be a while to go until we're back in the black. Bush fucked us up pretty badly to say the least. We are now as a Nation in situations that I never in my right mind saw America being in. Few allies, market crash after market crash, Americans losing jobs at record paces, war, global warming, and don't even get me started on this bullshit we call an economy. However, Obama to the rescue. Please don't expect this to be an over night process. It will take time. It took us 8 years to get in this shit hole and it will take time to get out of it. I personally believe it is possible and that if there is anyone for the job, we fo
und the man, the hero..if you will. Low key, I get a little emotional about this *pause* and emotions and I are few and
 far between. I truly believe in our President Barack Obama...but don't forget in true L.A. Bella fashion that behind every good man is a good woman, so keep him on his toes Michelle. 



To all our people who are making it down to D.C. tra
vel safely and know that L.A. Bella wishes we could be there with you. Hold us down and try not to blink to often, this is history in the making.

yes we did.
yes we are. 
yes we will.
till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella