Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pigeon Jimmy John is the New James Bond


Back in my teenage years I was running to every Pigeon John, Living Legends, or L.A. Symphony Show in my area. Now...in Kat Williams words "I got bills and shit".  It's been a while since I've seen any of them perform & it's kind of sad. I feel like that scene is somewhat where I come from. I did however, run into John & Flynn at the Biggie screening. I hadn't seen John in a while...He accused me of moving onto bigger and better things, after plugging his show at Les Deux on the 21st. Yup I said it...Les fucking Deux...Noooo...not my John....I told him "he crossed over to the dark side" & he couldn't help but agree. Either way you know where I'll be at 9:30pm on the 21st. Till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella


The album that got me hooked. Classic.