Monday, January 19, 2009

My President Is Black!

OK, can I just express how amazing Mr. Carter is for the 'My President' (remix) track? Like, WHAAT! Get it Hov! And here it is, for all to see! 

ATTENTION!

Please just appreciate every bar, beat, & praise of every second you watch this video. Thanx!



"No more wars/no more Iraq/No more white lies/my President is Black.” - Jay Z

Damn Hov, you did it to us again. You know we can never get enough of your ass! Fosho, just keep em coming homie. lol

Until next time, xoxo Jaye of L.A. Bella

Wait..wait..wait..Jaye..I must interject, where's the pen? I'm in  severe need of co-signing. Sean Carter does it again ladies & gents @ such a pivotal time. Thank you for taking us there yet again Hovi baby -B.C.

"My president is black, in fact, he's half white, so even in a racist mind, he's half right" -Jay-Z 

^ check the official mix here ^

stoppit your majesty, they can't hang.
Till next time xoxo The ladies of L.A. Bella