Thursday, January 8, 2009

D.J. Rev x Styliztik Jones x KB-I mean


The three are coming together on a project called the "Malcom & Martin" album. I've been lucky enough to hear a few tracks, and the content is ridiculously refreshing. The wordplay and rhyme scheme leaves you somewhere between "I fuck with this & Damn, these dudes are thoroughly  informed". In Stylz words, I'm a panther pup, because my dad's a former Black Panther. So, I guess when I say this it sounds pretty typical but....It's about fucking time!!


While you're at it, if you went through the whole summer without bangin Revs "King of the Deck" album, you're nutty, pick that up, and get familiar.....you can hear something like a sample of the highly anticipated Malcom and Martin project by ckeckin out the tracl "Willie Lynch"on the addictive album. KB's also featured on a track called "Man or Machine" that they're shooting the video for this Saturday.  Stay tuned, these men have illy projects droppin on the regular.