Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mami Screams Papi No Mas


Dear ex-factor,

No, my phone isn't trippin & I'm not driving through the Canyon with no service, I'm ignoring your fuckin calls, genius. As in I don't want to talk to you.  I have no words for you my nigga, so I'll use other people's words to get my point across. So from the brilliance of Wu-Tang let me just say.."Shame on a nigga who tried to run game on a nigga" I spent plenty of time bumping Jay-Z's "Lost One" in 08, until I heard "Deception" by Blackalicious and then you graduated to "Sucka Nigga" by Tribe. "I put a sucka in the from for the one's that front". At this point I'm sure you didn't expect me to do all this, but I know that the only way you'll "Shut up and let me go" is if you're publicly embarrassed, because we all know how important your "image" is to you, Because you actually do  "look in the mirror like `here i am` and still can't see, what you've become" but in true honor of my new found eminem and 2Pac like mentality "i just don't give a fuck" and in the  words of the Dirty Mef himself "Expect the unexpected motherfucker, let's go." 

"Dwellin' on the past when you was alright
When you was gettin' cash but wasn't too bright" -Nas



I'd usually feel bad for stooping down to playing front street the back street, but fuck it...
"This is that ignorant shit you like" -Jay muthafuckiin Z

so "AAAaaaahahhhweeellll" (in my best Fresh Prince voice)

Till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella