Sunday, January 4, 2009

Notorious He Is

As many of you know, the movie Notorious drops in our theatres on the 16th of January. This should be interesting. JayTheBella and myself have a little theory on men, being: If you can't sincerely bang Pac or Big, then we can't fuck with you.
Jay? She's more of a 2pac girl, which I can't complain about. I bang Pac's brilliance on a regular, but if you know me, you know I'm a Biggie girl. Notorious, he is, well..was (R.I.P) & I don't ever seem to find a problem reppin it. I'm hoping that the movie will be pretty accurate with character cameos from Kim, Faith, Pac, Junior Mafia, and everyone else who was influential in the Big story. Word on the street Lil Kim is pissed about the way she was portrayed in the film. I guess I'll see on the 16th. If you're lacking in your Biggie material, pick up his greatest hits cd and catch up to the rest of us http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits_(The_Notorious_B.I.G._album) sidenote: 2 of my favorite Biggie songs "Gimme the Loot" & "The What" ft. Method Man aren't on that cd so I personally advise you to pick up or download ALL Biggie material, that way if you end up in the same theater as me you won't be annoyed by my constant rap-a-long steez. Btw..Speaking of movie plugs, let me just say before I check out of here that if you haven't gone out of your way to see Slumdog Millionaire you are severely lacking on your movie game. Till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella