Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Notorious Disappointment

So we hit up the Biggie screening last night and I must say that the most entertaining part of the movie was the tipsy chunky chick who was dancing to close for comfort by the bar screaming "Nigga please" at the screen when Biggie was frontin on Kim. Ahh yes..the Queen Bee, let's touch on that. Was I the last to know that that the broad that used to be in my ex-girlfriends group played Kim? Last I even heard of her Kiely supposedly chucked chicken @ her ass & now I'm fresh off a spliff and an open bar and get surprise slapped in the face of her all butt naked and boning and shit on some "Oooh baby I like it raw" style.  Damn Kimmy, it didn't look like you "used to be scared of the dick..". No disrespect mama."handle it like a real bitch..". One thing I can say is, open bar was wickedly convenient & Pac was thuggy ill in all the right ways that make you wanna be wrong....Derek made young Diddy look good & I ran into some good ass people. I wish Brandon and Jaye weren't talkin through both verses of "Hold ya Head" shout outs to everyone we caught up with...Here's some flicks..and the song I wish I heard =)


Photobucket
L.A. Bella x El Bon Claire x Weekend Warriors on Bitch Power Swag
Photobucket
Diamond x L.A. Bella x Weekend Warriors x El Bon Claire
Photobucket
Evi that Brandon got his freak dance on jr. high style
Photobucket
Smile pretty, ladies.
Photobucket
How sweet, we look like we have manners.
Photobucket
Photobucket
when a Warrior meets a Bella
Photobucket
Photobucket
The saga continues...R.I.P Big, I'm sure you're rollin over in your grave my man.
If I could of stopped it I would have..some people just don't respect legends.

Till next time xoxo B.C. of L.A. Bella