Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Word to the Warriors!!

A longtime L.A. Bella friend (Paulette) brought this video to my attention. First let me touch on the fact that I usually refer to a Cudi fan as the anti-hip hop head. He's a cute kid and has some dope beats & shit, here & there, but truthfully other than attempting to be inventive it's nto anything I plan on writing home about any time soon. However, this video is the "unofficial" video of one of his songs "Super Boo" & plz don't get me started on how much I hate the word boo as a term of endearment from a dude. I identify it more as slang I throw around with my girls or my fag friends. Speaking of chix. Please do enjoy the video, it's just a bunch of cute girls giving the eye into the camera with no clothes on, but sometimes that's entertainment enough!! They call themselves The Beautiful Warriors & I'm still not completely sure what they do, but from what I can tell, they're damn good at being too cute for words & running around naked. Way to master your craft ladies! Who was the ignorant motherfucker who said looks couldn't get you everywhere? Ppffff!!!!







Now for the Warriors we actually give a shit about. Bri & Desi. For those of you that stupidly didn't know, they shot their look book for their Spring season this past Sunday. & leaked out a few teaser pictures from "Project Mayhem". Can't wait to see the final project.


MakeUp by Devin Joplin & Super Duper shout outs to the model, my girl Steph Loveless who lended her pretty little face to the shoot. Get em Steph. Peep her & her crew out @ Alovelessday.blogspot.com

Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella