Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stuck on the Naughty Step.

Lily continues to keep it trilly!!
Being a self admitted Lily Allen head case, I am pretty psyched about her new album It isn't me it's you. The sophomore project is fire!! When a chick can honestly touch on the fact of how fucked up it is to date someone who's right in all the ways but can't seem to get it right betweetn the sheets is alright with me, & the best part is that she's already let us in on a sneak peek to her follow up album entitled Stuck on the Naughty Step. Leave it to Lily to put a wickedly vindictive spin on a break up, I fucking love it.
Don't forget the chain smoking song bird who cusses about just as much as I do & simultaneously freaks dresses, kicks and rolexes (deadly combination) will be performing April 2nd @ the Wiltern. Who's in? The Bella bitches are, that's for damn sure!!

Till next time
xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella