Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Curren$y & Skeme

In case you weren't aware...I muthafuckin love my nigga Spitta & in case you're one of those kids that's allergic to fresh, which results in you not being up on your Curren$y bars, I've decided to spread the dopeness like wild flowers. Here's his new shit. He's still got his anticipated 'This is not a Mixtape' in his pocket, so we'll take these teasers till he's ready to mmmmmmmm drropp!!
(Beastie Boys voice lol)

Curren$y - Star Power


Truth be told blogger was being a sonofabitch when the Duke originally dropped his Smoke Session mix tape so I wasn't able to post it the way I wanted to. So let's do this one mo gain. & this time my plan is to post all 10 songs separately so you can really fuck with it, because trust me it's quite fuckwith-able. & this is just the first one, wait till you hear the shit he did over Biggie's Respect. Dope.

Skeme - Move

sidebar: um..I'm encouraging a collabo boys.
Till next time xoxo Brenn Bangs