Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Model Mayhem.

Yikes! Looks like being pretty took a turn for the ugly this past Saturday. The Top Model auditions resulted in a riot in NYC. Six people were injured. The chaos was only put to a stop after NYPD stepped in and there were numerous bomb scares. I guess we can only blame Tyra. She's the one always demandingly asking if these chicks "want to be on top" I guess a few did. Now that's what I call a Naomi Cambell walk girls!!


Oh & I hope you didn't expect me to ever blog about ANTM & not bring up my very very best. Cycle 9 winner Saleisha. Sidebar: Sry CW, that's the last season I could stomach. In love with this pic Sal. My new favorite.


Okay, no point in lying. I was looking for any excuse to post my bff's nauseatingly perfect pic from her latest shoot. She looks prettiful & I love her. So kiss my ass!

Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella