Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mr. Carter meet your connect.

"I gotta go hard until I see heaven. The story of my life, I'ma let the streets tell it." -Carter

This morning I woke up to deadlines & GhettoRock responsibilities, but somewhere in between all the work e-mails our boy Carter snuck in a tease of his new shit. On some real shit, L.A. Bella loves it!! Thanks for actually having something to say instead of the rest of these wack ass rappers that only want to hear themselves say anything. Stay tuned for his up & coming project The Carter Family Reunion which drops March 9th.
"We don't dream, we get our by any means on" -Carter

& once again in true L.A. Bella fashion, we always make sure to point out to this corrupt ass society that behind every good man is a good woman & Carter's chick fits the mold, yes she does!! We see you girl!!

"See me in still images, no photo. My girl shines wit me. I'm Ice-T, she's CoCo" -Carter

check him out for yourself: www.myspace.com/thecarterlegacy

Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella