Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Reunion is here...

Let me be a little more specific...
The Carter Family Reunion
is finally here!!


The cARTer Family Reunion - Carter

L.A. Bella will see you sir on the 20th.

Until next time xoxo, Jaye of L.A. Bella

Ask & you shall recieve. Apparently Carter was ready for the Brenn breakdown, the good part about that is, so the fuck was I. So pretend you remeber how to read instead of watching Ray J mack some hoes & come with...

We've all been waiting for the Carter Family Reunion & the wait is no longer. It's funny because ordinarily, I wouldn't look to H-town for substantive artists, but that just might be my own ignorance, considering Carter isn't having it. He's here to rep for his home town & is ready to flip stereo types, make you nod your head, and press rewind in pure appreciation of a solidly good line. He's proving the case behind the good old word of advice that my mom used to give me "Less is more". No over production or a bunch of randoms on one track. No flossing so hard that he loses his footing. His story telling keeps you interested which is no easy task. It's always refreshing when you can listen to a mix-tape and feel like you really know the person. I guess in this case we do, but you know what the fuck I mean. That's when art meets music & it's better than sex. Not only that but he's showing off his ability to be versatile and it doesn't go unnoticed. I was talking to Skeme earlier today and we were discussing how it plays a major factor, as an artist, if you're easy to relate to. Carter is that and then some to say the very least. I guess the man that stands a good foot & some change above me with a couple gold teeth said it best himself. "He's a real life nigga, you can post & chill with him" We see you shinin sir!!

Dowload now unless you lack sense!!

Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella