Thursday, March 5, 2009

Someone had to say it.

Watching the season finale of ABDC (Americas Best Dance Crew) and seeing Lil Mama fight back from saying how the Fly Chix make her panty's (boxer briefs) wet was too much for me shut up about this time. Now don't get me wrong. I fully support the tom-boy steez. Matter of fact it's all I know, but let's be honest here, she's pushing it a bit to far. Am I seriously the only one who's noticed? Never am I a homo hater. I'm just more comfortable supporting people who are comfortable in their own skin. No lie, she occasionally says some funny shit on the show and even though she's tacky before anything else I can't say I hate her. I even did her a prop and found her a girlfriend!!Only God can judge you ladies!
lol

Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella