Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bitch Power, Lights Out.


Idk what it is but I'm into this little lover. Granted I can't really listen to too much of her music unless I'm hgh, but when I am it's glorious and adorable in a kick ass, old school, nintendo, lisa frank, trapper keeper, dirty chucks kinda way!! Plus I just think her steez is ill. & I'll admit it, I have a soft spot for mini bitches because Jaye and I are such tiny Bellas. Anyway you can catch her on the Vans Warped Tour this summer. In her words, her stuff sounds like "A nervous sheep stradling a rocket to bring a daisy to a wolf in stilletos waiting lonely on the moon" Word? Fuck Mike, I wanna be like Lights, but can I still have Mikes money? Jordan or Jackson will do, Thanks!! Sorry Rappaport, we still love you but you didn't make the cut.




Till next time xoxo Brenn Bangs