Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Freestyle um..Wednesday?



So, I've always been a freestyle junkie. There's just more to appreciate in a freestyle from my point of view. You have to be quick & can't fake it. Maybe because I'm a writer I feel like anyone can grab a pen & pad or crack open their laptop and hammer down a few punchlines or methaphores after a few hours of over thinking. Not impressed at all. So complaining about the lack of L.A. freestyles is something I've grown accustomed to. Skeme the Duke however, proves me quite wrong as he raps over Ain't I and Successful. In the words of Skeme "you better start fuckin with this hood shit" lol Oh how L.A. Bella loves you Skemers!!Sox City we see you!! Keep em coming. No pun intended young man. Nothing Short of Amazing June 2nd. Go ahead and get your panties in a bunch.

Download - Ain't I

Download - Successful







Till next time xoxo Brenn of L.A. Bella