Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jokes on you.

Long story short.
Rapper, Evidence literally made himself into a movie star out of
"thin air & a mac book" in his words.
Sad part? It's true.
The Venice repper had been going into detail about shooting a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio on twitter , for the past, well, I don't even know how long, but it's been a long ass time.
I can't even lie, I believed it too until he outed himself to me (pause) a while back.
He was actually scary good at it, saying shit like...
Tony Danza came on set & he did his first stunt and jumped through a window.
I mean, who wouldn't believe that shit?
All this lying wasn't for nothing.
He was simply trying to prove a point.
Being that you can't believe the media & in this case twitter.
Good One Ev.
smh.
Lol.
Genius.
Wait. I'm not going to leave you empty handed.
Check out some new shit.
off the Intermission LP that's due to drop June 23rd
xoxo Brenn Bangs