Saturday, April 4, 2009

`

Looks like it's about that time for me to stop biting my tongue again. Ladies, ladies, ladies, it's cute that we're on your radar & all, but the truth is we truly aren't worried about you unless you are signing our checks or are actually somebody that we genuinely care about. If you meet none of those requirements, we truly don't really have the time to watch you watch us. We're usually all about Bitch Power but, there isn't a national law that says you must type www.LdotAdotBella.blogspot.com in the address bar above. (sidenote: website coming soon). If you don't like what we have to say, then you don't have to read what we have to say. I'm quite sure in your world you hold some form of importance or significance, but let's be honest, our world & your world rarely collide & never really need to. We're different breads of bitch & it's as simple as that. I'm sorry if anybody has been offended or disrespected in anyway & I hate to have to break this down for you but in no way do I consider myself a ro-model. I actually identify with what Weezy had to say about the subject...to where..
"If you need an example on how to live your life,
then you shouldn't have been born."
L.A. Bella plays by our own rules, on our own terms. Not anybody else's.
So, there you go doll face, problem solved.
You shouldn't value the opinion of those you don't respect.
At the end of the day L.A. Bella never endorses disrespect to another female & pretty much hates when other females are tacky enough to do so, but we definitely empower personal opinion & won't ever stray from that.
Damn those L.A. Bella babes always speaking their muthafuckn mind.

till next time xoxo Brenn Bangs

Oooops ooops ooops, I almost forgot, when I refer to you all as ladies I'm usuing that term loosely. One of you is "technically" of the male gender, though you really couldn't tell at situations like this because it's such a female thing to do.