Monday, April 6, 2009

Is it that time of month?

For a few men inparticular that is...

I hate having to do this, because emasculating a man isn't in my reportua, but a lot of these men out here on these streets are behaving like women & if someone doesn't point it out then other men might catch the bad habit, or mistakenly look at it as okay or acceptable & that just isn't a risk I'm willing to take.
These instructions will be short & to the point
(kind of like your, well, let's not go there)
instructions:
Boys, please pull the string that is
hanging from your (not even supposed to be there) vagina and you will feel slight resistance, but this is okay, pull it anyway, take initiative & take the tampon out. Your period has ended. It is time to start acting like a man again.
Don't take my terminology too closely to heart because it is very possible that you never acted like a man to begin with, but maybe it's time to START!!
This post holds no power in my personal case, since my ex will most likely shy away from it due to the compound, analogy's, and basically because this post says more than just cat, dog, or sk8 (he isn't the type of dude you really have to worry about reading your diary or even your blogs, it's the reading
part that throws him off.) but this is for all the other women
who are experiencing it with their ,
new, old, or not even, dudes throwing "bitch fits". I know swag is out, but Is this what's replaced
"swag"? Damn. We got got.
In hindsight, I'm not all verbal beat downs.
That's why I enclosed some midol fellas, those cramps can be a bitch!!

& please don't get me wrong, a lot of you are playing your dudely roles & man positions quite well & I am very impressed & intrigued to say the least.

Bye now.
xoxo Brenn Bangs
Publish Post