Monday, May 4, 2009

Say it isn't so.


The day has come. Little miss milkshake has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. I usually hate the whole "we're both famous let's date & gett married" shit, but I can't even begin to front. I loved them & to tell the truth I don't even know what to say. Why can't you boys just keep it in your pants? Is it really that difficult?
I guess he really did need that head ya'll were getttin & deserved your bitch. As lame as it sounds I liked these two how the rest of ou guys like Hov & B.
Honestly: I'm hoping they both buckle & are just playin break up to make up, just so Nas can get vicious on Ye track where he samples
"reunited & it feels so good" but I guess some dreams stay dream some dreams come true.
xoxo Brenn Bangs