Monday, May 25, 2009

Moment of Silence.





“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking since I went away and well I might as well just come straight out with it….I’m not going to be working on Missbehave anymore. Ouch. It hurts to say out loud. I haven’t issued a statement on the site yet but I thought that I would take baby steps and start here. It’s sad because Missbehave was my life for so long. It was once a great Magazine and with time could have become a really great website, but it seemed like each week my pregnancy sunk in, the more my head was somewhere else, like here, writing about funny stuff that happens at the playground or my toddler shopping addiction. I’ll admit it, my lifestyle is changing. “ -Samantha Moeller
Shouts to Samantha Moeller.
We loved it while it lasted!!

xoxo New Jack Brenn