Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bitch Power time again.



So I have this secret place I go to write & get away from all the chaos and insanity that is L.A. In one of my little writing escapades I ran into a couple of the chix from the Suicide Girls. Let's be real, they were jocking my shirt, that of course was GhettoRock. We chopped it up about ink, politics, and blazed a fat one, so I figured I'd do the neighborly thing and big em up. I think those bitches are badd ass and ridiculously sweet. & hey, if they want to get inked up and strip it all of for the cameras, let those bitches make their check, who are they hurting? Besides at least it's interesting as oppose to the superficial & one dimensional corrupt form of "sexy" where everything on the chix body is fake from her tits to her hair. Besides a lot of the SG's photographers are genius. It's not my style but passing judgement on something you don't even understand isn't either. Get an individuality bar. Closed minds & conservatives please do disperse. There's nothing for you to see or read here. Move along.




xoxo Brenn Bangs