Friday, December 19, 2008

Jaye of L.A. Bella


I'm Jaye...23 years old and so damn Westcoast. BORN to some of that DJ Quik and RAISED to Pomona's nuttiest Suga Free. And yes, I go hand in hand with the stereo-type, because I'd rather give you my bitch then to let you breathe on my last bit of... well you know the rest. If you're looking for me, you can most likely find me on my way to the office singing along to old school 2Pac or Bone Thugz and handling business...If I could teach the whole wide world to be a thug in harmoney, than I would teach the whole wide world to be a thugsta just like me, like me.. okay okay, back to the bio. I'm well educated and success driven. If your trying to find someone who plans on settling for less, you're looking in the wrong direction. I'm mix-bred and multi cultured. Mom's a Pinay princess and Dad's a pioneer, raised on the streets of south-central L.A. Thats right.. daddy don't play, boys. An only child because my parents got it right the first time. I've been told I look sweet and innocent and that's exactly how I like it, so I'll leave that one alone. I'm peace, unity and love oriented, and ridiculously enough a hopeless romantic. Ultimately my M.O. is simple. I want to make a difference in somebody's life. Everybody has a story and if I can improve the quality of someone else's story, than I'm good with that. It's about taking it to the next level in a positive light as black young independent women. To be too honest, I'm willing to admit I don't run with many girls. I'm more motivated and inspired by the dudes I run with. A firm supporter in all their endeavors. Passionate about music, and no I don't make it, but I use it as a form of therapy and meditation. And its good shit to listen to dumb loud, smashing down the 10 freeway, blunted! Haha, you feel me? Anyway, while pursuing my dreams I plan on keeping it oh so real it'll probably be too real for most of you, but shaken or stirred that's just who I am. Let's not beat around the bush, you recognize me. I am L.A. Bella. Till Next Time..xoxo L.A. Bella