Monday, August 3, 2009

Warning Shots.

He didn't just say what I think he said did he?

If you ever catch me in a karaoke bar you can't pay be not to sing Mariah's Always Be My Baby or Fantasy, but let's be honest the bitch is off her rocker. She's lost it & hasn't been our 90's Mariah for quite some time!! On the other hand I might as well swallow my pride and admit that as a kid my walls were also papered with Eminem posters, which aslo translates into my steezy white boy fetish!! Here's the thing. This is what Em does!! So the fact that Mariah or Nick gassed each other up to say anything to the the lyrical bad ass is a joke within itself. & like he said Mariah DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT ISN'T TRUE!! The best part about it is that he chopped up her voice mails and used her own voice as punchilines in a diss song about her. Fuckin brillian. Fuckin hilarious. & Fuckin sexxy!!